Frequently Asked Questions
For your convenience, our most common patient questions are answered right here. Not finding what you want? Reach out to us directly through our Contact page.
GA Pain & Wellness FAQ:
Q: What are the office hours?
A: Our office hours are Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm.
Q: What type of Insurance do you accept?
A: We accept most health insurance and cash pay. See list of accepted insurance.
Q: What type of Payments do you accept?
A: We accept most health insurances, cash and credit cards.
Q: How do I become a New Patient?
A: Items needed to start the new patient application:
- A Physician Referral from one of the following Orthopedic, Primary Care and/or Neurologist
- 3 Recent Office Visits from referring Physician
- Recent Imaging (MRI, CT Scan)
- Valid Georgia Identification
- Signed Patient Consent Form to obtain additional medical records if needed.
Once all necessary items have been received and reviewed by the physician’s office, you will be called to schedule an appointment by our staff.
View the New Patient Privacy Practices Acknowledgement Form.
Q: Can I Make An Appointment Online?